Posted on: 21 February 2020
Gurugram District Court Recruitment 2020: Office of MM Dhonchak, District and Sessions Judge, Gurugram has invited applications for the recruitment of Stenographer Posts. Eligible candidates can apply through the official website of the Gurugram District Court or on the prescribed format on or before 12 March 2020. Some details of Gurugram District Court Vacancy 2020, Gurugram District Court Jobs 2020, Gurugram District Court Recruitment 2020, Gurugram Court Stenographer Recruitment 2020, Gurugram Court, Gurugram Court Job 2020, Gurugram Court Bharti 2020, Gurugram Court Recruitment 2020, Gurgaon District Court Recruitment 2020 at Here. Check Stenographer Grade IIII application process, eligibility criteria, age limit, selection process, application fee, etc.
Gurugram District Court Recruitment 2020
Name of Post
- Offline Form Start Date: 20 February 2020
- Offline Form Last Date: 12 March 2020
- Shorthand Test Date: Available Soon
- Please Visit Official Notification for Application Fee Details.
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 42 Years
- As of 01 February 2020
- For Relaxation in Age Please Read the Notification.
- Candidates having Graduation Degree (any stream) from any recognized university in India will be eligible for Stenographer Post.
- Selection will be based on the Shorthand Test/ Computer Proficiency Test.
- Post Name – Stenographer Grade III
- Total Post – 18
- Pay Scale – Rs. 25,500/-
How to apply for Gurugram District Court Recruitment 2020?
- Please read the official notification before apply Offline.
- The candidate sends the application form in an envelope at District & Session Judge, Near Rajiv Chowk, Gurugram.
- Candidates can apply through the link provided below, or they can also apply through the official website of the Gurugram District Court to Download Application Form.
Requisites of Offline Application
- Class 10th Marksheet
- Class 12th Marksheet
- Graduation Degree
- Photo & Signature
- ID Proof/Address Proof(For Documentation & Offline Upload)
Interested Candidates can Read the complete Notification Before Apply Offline.