Haryana College Admission Online Form 2019
Higher Education Haryana
Under Graduate Courses Admission 2019
Haryana College Admission 2019-20
Start Date : 08 June 2019
Last Date : 28 June 2019
Cut off List : Available Soon
Gen : Rs. 150/-
SC/ST : Rs. 75/-
Passed 10+2 Examination from any Recognized Board.
No Required Age Creteria.
More information in Notification.
Those candidates who can apply for the Haryana College, Please see the Full Courses Details before apply.
NOTE : All Details of Courses are given in Important Links.
Important Information :
· 1. Admission for Academic year 2019-20 will open on 8 june 2019 and will close on 28 june 2019 (12:00 midnight)
· 2. Before filling the application form please check your eligibility conditions for the applied course as per affiliating university rules. Further please take action as described in the user guide- ENGLISH/HINDI.
· 3. You must posses a bank account for making all the payments.
Guidelines For Colleges :
1. All colleges to ensure and update their following by 07-06-2019.
§ Courses offered by the colleges with number of seats
§ All subjects (optional and mandatory both) course wise with number of seats
§ Subject combination (if any) approved by the affiliating universities
§ Fee structure Course and Class wise
2. 2019-20 common weightage and common fee structure should be applicable for all colleges approved by the committee constituted by the Department of Higher Education, Haryana.
3. Applicant from other boards (Other than Board of School Education, Bhiwani) , with or without weightage , EWS applicants can get their documents verified from any college in which they have applied for admission from 21 June 2019 to 29 June 2019 12:00 PM.
4. Colleges have to verify documents between the given time frame (21st June 2019 to 29th June 2019) for those applicants who are visiting respective colleges.
5. In 2019-20 two Merit Lists will be generated. Merit List schedule will be shared in a separate link.
6. For admission cancellation student will have to go to that particular college and submit the application well in time and college will ensure to cancel his/her admission in College ERP. The claim of Fee refund will only be applicable if the application is submitted in time as per university norms. The fee will be refunded by the College as per university norms.
7. Newly opened Govt. Colleges may also ensure to add 2nd-year Courses, Subjects and Fee on College ERP.
Guidelines for Applicants :
1. For admission, an applicant can apply through the online admission portal only. There is no offline mode for submission of the admission application form.
2. Registration for Online admission 2019-20 for UG Classes will start from 8th June 2019 to 28th June 2019.
3. 10 digit unique mobile number mandatory for each registration.
4. Aadhaar number and Bank Account details will be mandatory only for applicant claiming Scholarship benefits.
5. Students in the merit list will be allocated seats based on their college, course and subject combination preferences in the application, subject to availability of the seats in their respective categories. Please fill the subject combinations carefully. You should choose the maximum number of combinations to ensure your seat in that particular course/ college.
6. All students from Board of School Education, Haryana who have not applied for EWS/ NCC/NTSE/ NSS or Sports weightage do not have to go to the college for verification of documents.
7. Weightage, wherever applicable, would be given as per University norms only. For details click here.
8. All other applicants (Other than Serial No.6), with or without weightage, have to get their documents verified from any college in which they have applied for admission between 21 June 2019 and 29 June 2019 12:00 PM. You will be eligible for Merit List only after document verification.
9. All admitted students including gap year students will also reach respective colleges before 16 July also with a copy of their application ( printout) and documents as required. List of Documents as applicable :
§ Copy of application form
§ Matric (10th) Marksheet
§ 10+2 Marksheet
§ Migration Certificate (Other than Haryana Board)
§ Character Certificate
§ NCC/ NSS/Sports ( Weightage ) Certificate
§ Hostel Receipt (only PG)
§ Domicile Haryana
§ Income (SC/BC scholarship) and approved format from tehsildar
§ Reserved Category Certificate
§ Affidavit for Gap Year
10. Name of the applicant will appear in Merit List as per eligibility/merit and post verification of documents (if required).
11. General category students can now opt for EWS ( Economically Weaker Section) quota within the Haryana General Quota. They need to produce the required certificates for the same.
12. Documents to be uploaded at the time of Online Admission Form Filling
§ For students other than Bhiwani Board: 10+2 DMC and Reservation Certificate if applicable
§ All Boards: If applying for EWS: EWS certificate issued by a competent authority
§ All Boards: If applying for weightage: NCC / NSS / Sports Weightage Certificate as applicable
§ Scanned passport size photo of the applicant
§ Scanned signature of the applicant
13. The application fee will be submitted through online mode only.
§ Male All Category except SC is Rs.150/- per college
§ Male SC Category is Rs. 75/- per college.
§ Female Applicant does not have to pay registration charges.
14. The admission fee can be paid online only.
15. All admissions will stand provisional and College / University can cancel any admission if the information provided by the students fake/bogus in any stage.
16. For admission cancellation student will have to go to that particular college and submit the application well in time and college will cancel his/her admission in College ERP. Then only he/she will be considered in the waiting list.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|How to apply Step by Step Full Video||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here