Posted on: 26 February 2020
MP Primary TET Online Form 2020: Online Counselling Starts from 25 February
MP Primary TET Online Form 2020: Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB) has invited the online application for the TET exam. The MPPEB has recently invited online application form for the Primary School Teacher Eligibility Test MPTET Exam 2020. Other details of MP Primary TET Online Form 2020, MP TET 2020, MP Primary Teacher Vacancy 2020, MP Primary School TET Online Form 2020, MP Primary TET Recruitment 2020, MPPEB Online Form 2020, MP TET Syllabus 2020, How to apply MP Primary TET Online Form 2020, MP TET 2020 Notification, MP Primary School, MP TET Primary Teacher, MPTET 2020, MP TET Online Form 2020, MP Primary School TET Syllabus 2020 Like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee and How to apply all has been described in this Post.
MP Primary TET Online Form 2020
- Counselling Start Date: 25 February 2020
- Online Form Last Date: 15 March 2020
- District Wise Verification: April 2020
- Final List Announced: May 2020
- General/ Other State Candidates- Rs.570/-
- Reserved Category Candidates- Rs.320/-
- Correction Charge- Rs.70/-
- Minimum Age: 21 Years
- Maximum Age: 40 Years
- Candidates should have passed 10th/12th/Graduation/Post-graduation recognized Board/University.
- Other posts wise education qualification details please go to the official notification.
- Passed 10+2 (Intermediate) Exam with 50% Marks and 4 Year B.LED Degree.
- D. Ed Special Exam Passed.
- 2 Year BTC / Special BTC Exam Passed.
- B.Ed/ SPL B.Ed from the recognized University of India.
- Exam Name- Primary Level Teacher Eligibility Test 2020
- Pay Scale- As Per Rules.
How to apply for MP Primary TET Online Form 2020?
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Application Form.
- Candidates can apply through the link provided below, or they can also apply through the official website of the MP TET.
Requisites of Online Application
- Class 10thMarksheet
- Class 12thMarksheet
- Required Certificate
- Left Thumb Impression
- Photo & Signature
- ID Proof/Address Proof(For Documentation & Online Upload)
Interested Candidates can Read the complete Notification Before Apply Online.