Posted on: 28 December 2019
NABARD Office Attendant Mains Admit Card 2020: The National Bank For Agriculture & Rural Development (NABARD) has released admit card for the posts of Office Attendant (Group-C). NABARD has released a notification regarding this recruitment of admit cards. As we know that the candidates are eagerly waiting for NABARD Office Attendant Mains Admit Card. All of you will be able to download NABARD Office Attendant Admit Card 2020 @ibpsonline. All information about NABARD office attendant admit card 2020, NABARD office attendant exam pattern 2020, NABARD office attendant exam syllabus 2020, NABARD office attendant online form 2020, NABARD office attendant 2020, complete solution of NABARD office attendant paper 2020, NABARD office attendant salary, NABARD office attendant exam date, NABARD office attendant syllabus, NABARD office attendant is described below. Candidates can access all useful information on the important link section.
NABARD Office Attendant Admit Card
Name of Post
- Online Form Start Date: 25 December 2019
- Online Form Last Date: 12 January 2020
- Last Date for Pay Fee: 12 January 2020
- Pre Exam Date: 04 February 2020
- Mains Exam Date: 14 March 2020
- Admit Card: Available Now
- General / OBC/ EWS : Rs. 450
- SC / ST / PH: Rs. 50/-
- Payment Will be Made through Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net- Banking or E- Challan.
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 30 Years
- For Relaxation in Age Please Read the Notification.
- The interested candidates who have passed class 10th from any recognized board can apply for this post.
- Selection will be based on the following points:
- Pre Exam
- Mains Exam
- Language Proficiency Test
- Post Name – Office Attendant (Group- C)
- Total Post- 73
- General – 48 Posts
- EWS – 02 Posts
- OBC – 13 Posts
- SC – 01 Post
- ST – 09 Posts
How to download Nabard Office Attendant Admit Card 2020?
- Please visit the official website of NABARD.
- Candidates can download the admit card through the link provided below, or they can also download through the official website of the NABARD.
Requisites of Online Application
- Class 10thMarksheet
- Class 12thMarksheet
- Photo & Signature
- ID Proof/Address Proof(For Documentation & Online Upload)
Interested Candidates can Read the complete Notification Before Downloading.