Posted on: 16 February 2020
Panipat District Court Recruitment 2020: Notification Released For 10 Vacancies for the post of Stenographer Grade- III, Check Full Details Here
Panipat District Court Recruitment 2020: Panipat District Court has invited applications for the post of Stenographer Grade III on 10 vacancies. Interested candidates can apply before on or 04 March 2020. Other details of Panipat Court Recruitment 2020, Panipat Court Jobs 2020, Panipat Court Vacancy 2020, Panipat District Court Jobs 2020, Panipat District Court Recruitment 2020, Panipat Court Stenographer Recruitment 2020, Panipat Court Bharti 2020 Like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee and How to Apply for Panipat District Court Recruitment 2020 for Stenographer Grade- III is given below.
Panipat District Court Recruitment 2020
Name of Post
- Offline Form Start Date: 15 February 2020
- Offline Form Last Date: 04 March 2020
- Please download the official notification for the check application fee.
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 42 Years
- As on 01 January 2020
- For Relaxation in Age Please Read the Notification.
- Candidates should have a Bachelor’s Degree (Arts, Science, Commerce) or equivalent from a recognized university in India.
- Selection will be based on the Computer Proficiency Test.
- Total Post – 10 Posts
- Pay Scale – Rs. 25500/-
How to apply for Panipat District Court Recruitment 2020?
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Application Form.
- Candidates can apply through the reach on the Panipat District Office or through by post on or before 04 March 2020.
Requisites of Offline Application
- Class 10th Marksheet
- Passport Size Photo
- Graduation Certificate
- Experience Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- ID Proof/Address Proof(For Documentation & Online Upload)
Interested Candidates can Read the complete Notification Before Apply Offline.