Posted on: 11 February 2020
West Central Railway Recruitment 2020: 570 Apprentice Vacancies Notified, Apply Online Now
West Central Railway has released a recruitment notification for the post of apprentices. In the official recruitment notification various trades such as electrician, fitter, wireman, welder and many more. The online application link will be started on February 15, 2020. Last Date of submission of online form is March 15, 2020. Interested and eligible candidates for the post of apprentices can apply online at the official website or given below important links.
West Central Railway Recruitment 2020
Railway Recruitment Board
- Online Form Start Date: 15 Feb 2020
- Online Form Last Date: 15 March 2020
- Last Date for Pay Fee: 15 March 2020
- Exam Date: Available Soon
- General/ OBC : Rs. 100/-
- SC, ST, PH: No Fee
- All Category Female: No Fee
- Payment Will be Made through Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net- Banking or E- Challan.
- Minimum Age: 15 Years
- Maximum Age: 24 Years
- As of 03 February 2020.
- For Relaxation in Age Please Read the Notification.
- Western Centre Region, Bhopal
- Candidate must be 10th class or equivalent (10+2) passed with minimum 50% marks and ITI in relevant trade any recognized institute (NCVT/ SCVT).
- Selection will be based on the following points:
- Merit List
- Document Verification
- Medical Test
- Electrician – 138 Posts
- Fitter – 116 Posts
- Wireman – 30 Posts
- Welder (Gas & Electronics) – 34 Posts
- Computer Operator & Programming Asst (COPA) – 52 Posts
- Carpenter – 28 Posts
- Painter – 23 Posts
- AC Mechanic – 10 Posts
- Machinist – 10 Posts
- Stenographer (Hindi) – 03 Posts
- Stenographer (English) – 03 Posts
- Electronic Mechanic – 15 Posts
- Cable Jointer – 02 Posts
- Diesel Mechanic – 30 Posts
- Mason – 26 Posts
- Black Smith (Foundryman) – 16 Posts
- Surveyor – 08 Posts
- Draughtsman (Civil) – 10 Posts
- Architectural Assistant – 12 Posts
- Secretarial Assistant (English) – 04 Posts
How to apply for West Central Railway Recruitment 2020?
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Application Form.
- Candidates can apply through the link provided below, or they can also apply through the official website of the West Central Railway Board before 15 March 2020.
Requisites of Online Application
- Class 10thMarksheet
- Consolidated ITI Marksheet
- National Trade Certificate issued by NCVT
- Caste Certificate
- Disability Certificate
- Discharge Certificate/Serving Certificate
- ID Proof/Address Proof(For Documentation & Online Upload)
Interested Candidates can Read the complete Notification Before Apply Online.