Posted on: 17 February 2020
Yamunanagar District Court Result 2020: Result Released For 03 Vacancies for the post of Stenographer Grade- III, Check Full Details Here
Yamunanagar District Court Result 2020: Yamunanagar District Court has invited applications for the post of Stenographer Grade III on 03 vacancies. Interested candidates can apply before on or 04 March 2020. Other details of Yamunanagar Court Recruitment 2020, Yamunanagar Court Jobs 2020, Yamunanagar Court Vacancy 2020, Yamunanagar District Court Jobs 2020, Yamunanagar District Court Recruitment 2020, Yamunanagar Court Stenographer Recruitment 2020, Yamunanagar Court Bharti 2020 Like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee and How to Apply for Yamunanagar District Court Recruitment 2020 for Stenographer Grade- III is given below.
Yamunanagar District Court Recruitment 2020
Yamunanagar District Court
Name of Post
- Offline Form Start Date: 12 February 2020
- Offline Form Last Date: 27 February 2020
- Shorthand Test Date: 01 March 2020
- Result Date: Available
- Please download the official notification for the check application fee.
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 42 Years
- As on 01 January 2020
- For Relaxation in Age Please Read the Notification.
- Candidates should have a Bachelor’s Degree (Arts, Science, Commerce) or equivalent from a recognized university in India.
- The candidates shall have to pass a test at a speed of 80 WPM in English Shorthand and 20 WPM in transcription the same on a computer.
- Selection will be based on the Computer Proficiency Test.
- Total Post – 03 Posts
- Pay Scale – As per rules
How to apply for Yamunanagar District Court Recruitment 2020?
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Application Form.
- Candidates can apply through the reach on the Yamunanagar District Office or through by post on or before 27 February 2020.
Requisites of Offline Application
- Class 10th Marksheet
- Passport Size Photo
- Graduation Certificate
- Experience Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- ID Proof/Address Proof(For Documentation & Online Upload)
Interested Candidates can Read the complete Notification Before Apply Offline.